Search: Posts made by: E. Douglas Whitehead
Forum: Soaring August 27th 11, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
RECENT POSTS

I cannot get a post more recent than 15:24 24 Aug 2011.

Am I doing something wrong or are there no recent posts?

Thanks.

Doug Whitehead or 347-563-6477)
Forum: Soaring February 1st 11, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Summer 2011

Former ASW-27 pilot wishes to fly 2 place high performance glass ship out
West (USA) with owner for 2 months this summer. Have experience in DG
1000. Doug Whitehead--telephone:347-563-6477 (USA);...
Forum: Soaring August 26th 07, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Parachute Lanyard

I am interested in the pros and cons of a
parachute lanyard.

My ship is an ASW-27. I am 6ft. 3in. and
the cockpit is somewhat crowded.

Thanks.

Douglas (EDW)
Forum: Soaring August 21st 07, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Owens Valley

Ted,

If you can, check out one or several of John
Joss's books written in the '70's, I believe.

You will find a lot of infomation on that subject.

If you wish to borrow ...