Borgelt Dynamis variometer by Mike Borgelt[_2_]
Well we finally got all the algorithms right and the plus and minus signs in the right places. It took a lot longer than we thought until we made a testing breakthrough. One day the story will get told. Our beta testers report they are very happy and could not fault it. Search Youtube for Borgelt...
by 2G Go to last post
12 130 Soaring
K8b restoration by John Foster
I was given a junked K8b due to water damage to the wood at the wing root and multiple tears in the original fabric and chipped/peeling paint. However, it looks like it may be restorable (worth it, that's another story). Anyway, I'm interested to know if there is an online repair manual that lays...
by John Foster Go to last post
30 207 Soaring
What is a "Site Survey?" by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
In responses to my "Traveling Checkride Examiner" post and questions on the SSA Clubs & Chapters group I have received e-mails such as this one: Q. "Burt - Your recent message on Chapters-SSA got me thinking about site surveys. What exactly are they? How much time is required? What's the...
Cobra Trailer Emergency Brake Experience by [email protected]
I have been having bad luck with trailers recently. Here is what happened a few days ago, maybe someone will benefit from hearing about my misfortune: Best I can figure, the Cobra trailer emergency brake application cable (which attaches to the bottom of the brake handle and clips to the tow...
by Charlie Quebec Go to last post
42 164 Soaring
There is a new LXNAV user group on google groups by Jonathan St. Cloud
There is a new LXNAV user group on google
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
21 113 Soaring
Salida, CO flying this summer? by joesimmers[_2_]
Any glider flying camps, groups etc. in Salida this summer? Thanks for any info, Joe
Today 01:56 AM
by Nick Kennedy[_3_] Go to last post
3 22 Soaring
Jetpack Aviation opens pre-orders on 150 mph jet powered flying motorcycle by Larry Dighera
https://newatlas.com/flying-motorcycle-jetpack-aviation-speeder/58752/ The Speeder: Jetpack Aviation opens pre-orders on jet powered flying motorcycle Loz Blain March 6th, 2019 5 PICTURES Jetpack Aviation is taking orders now on its US$380,000 jet
Yesterday 06:08 PM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
0 19 Piloting