Forum: Soaring November 27th 16, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Information Regarding Avionic Company

Am Freitag, 25. November 2016 13:35:52 UTC+1 schrieb Casey:
Lutz,

I sent you a PM with link to manual in my dropbox.

The developer Stig Oye is a nice guy and volunteered to repair my...
Forum: Soaring November 25th 16, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Information Regarding Avionic Company

Am Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2016 19:43:04 UTC+1 schrieb :
On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 7:05:17 AM UTC-7, Casey wrote:
Anyone have information about the Avionic company?

I...