Search: Posts made by: Canuck[_9_]
Forum: Aviation Photos May 9th 10, 04:30 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
Aviation Heritage Air Park 1

"ŽiŠardo" wrote in message
Onardo 08/05/2010 07:11, Canuck wrote:

Superb! Thanks for posting.

ŽiŠardo

--
Forum: Aviation Photos May 8th 10, 07:12 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]

--
Nick
Colonel, First Earth Air Force

--
Nick
Colonel, First Earth Air Force
Forum: Aviation Photos May 8th 10, 07:11 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
Aviation Heritage Air Park 1

--
Nick
Colonel, First Earth Air Force
Forum: Aviation Photos May 8th 10, 07:06 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
F-35 Inspection

"Tom" wrote in message

Or....

"I think I can feel a pulse...."
Forum: Aviation Photos May 8th 10, 07:05 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
I-35 - You write the caption

"Tom" wrote in message
Write the caption for the group at the nose wheel...
Tom -

"Forgive us for we know not what we...
Forum: Aviation Photos May 4th 10, 10:34 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
Posting

"flybywire" wrote in message
odd as this group is the best for some excellent posting so why wander off
elsewhere ?

cheers

Forum: Aviation Photos May 2nd 10, 04:22 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
LAX Today - 4/30/10 [3/9] - IMG_6339.jpg (1/1) 99211

"the Legend of LAX"

I detect an Air Canada Airbus!

How neat is that? UP chartering an Air Canada plane to chauffeur them around!

Thanks!

Forum: Aviation Photos May 2nd 10, 04:20 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
LAX Today - 4/30/10 [1/9] - index 4-30-10 jpg (0/1) 57348

"the Legend of LAX" wrote in message

Here is the first post of the year. I've been ill for the past three
months with...
Forum: Aviation Photos April 30th 10, 01:16 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
Posting

"John Meyer" wrote in message
In article ,
"Canuck"...
Forum: Aviation Photos April 24th 10, 05:02 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
Posting

"Giganews" wrote in message

I like aircraft pictures as much as anyone. One major drawback to your
group site...
Forum: Aviation Photos April 24th 10, 04:50 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
Posting

"Giganews" wrote in message

"Canuck" wrote in message
Forum: Aviation Photos April 23rd 10, 07:10 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
Posting

There have been a fair number of terrific posts in here. How do I get you
guys to come over to my Google group and start posting there? I'd like to
see more participation but it seems that I'm the...
Forum: Aviation Photos April 23rd 10, 07:05 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
Earth Day - F/A-18 Biofuel Burner

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 22:42:09 -0400, Tom wrote:

From...
Forum: Aviation Photos April 23rd 10, 07:01 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
Red Flag Alaska - B-52H Takeoff

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message

'bout time they sprayed those Hercs - let 'em go to seed and you'll
~never~...
Forum: Aviation Photos April 23rd 10, 06:59 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
SR-71

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message

Hey! I resemble that remark! I was at Abbotsford in 1986 and got this shot
of...
Forum: Aviation Photos April 23rd 10, 06:55 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
SR-71

"John Szalay" wrote in message

Hey! I resemble that remark! I was at Abbotsford in 1986 and got this
Forum: Aviation Photos April 22nd 10, 07:31 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
First Air B-737 (2)

--
Nick
Colonel, First Earth Air Force

Visit, browse, and join AVIATION PHOTOS TAKEN BY YOU on Google
http://groups.google.ca/group/aviation-photos-taken-by-you?hl=en
Forum: Aviation Photos April 22nd 10, 07:27 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
Prop Job 2

--
Nick
Colonel, First Earth Air Force

Visit, browse, and join AVIATION PHOTOS TAKEN BY YOU on Google
http://groups.google.ca/group/aviation-photos-taken-by-you?hl=en
Forum: Aviation Photos April 22nd 10, 07:27 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
Perimiter Prop Job

--
Nick
Colonel, First Earth Air Force

Visit, browse, and join AVIATION PHOTOS TAKEN BY YOU on Google
http://groups.google.ca/group/aviation-photos-taken-by-you?hl=en
Forum: Aviation Photos April 22nd 10, 07:26 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
Air Canada Ebraer ERJ E-190

--
Nick
Colonel, First Earth Air Force

Visit, browse, and join AVIATION PHOTOS TAKEN BY YOU on Google
http://groups.google.ca/group/aviation-photos-taken-by-you?hl=en
Forum: Aviation Photos April 22nd 10, 07:26 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
WestJet B-737

--
Nick
Colonel, First Earth Air Force

Visit, browse, and join AVIATION PHOTOS TAKEN BY YOU on Google
http://groups.google.ca/group/aviation-photos-taken-by-you?hl=en

--
Forum: Aviation Photos April 22nd 10, 07:25 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]

--
Nick
Colonel, First Earth Air Force

Visit, browse, and join AVIATION PHOTOS TAKEN BY YOU on Google
http://groups.google.ca/group/aviation-photos-taken-by-you?hl=en
Forum: Aviation Photos April 22nd 10, 07:24 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By Canuck[_9_]
First Air B-737