Forum: Home Built July 5th 20, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
10,000 fpm, 300 ++ mph, Turbo-Prop Glasair III is HOT!!

Does anyone know where this airplane or it’s owner is now? I’m currently based out of KCOI (Merritt Island, FL) and am interested in seeing it as my dad has owned his Glasair III for almost 20...