Search: Posts made by: Victor Bravo
Forum: Aviation Marketplace February 18th 11, 08:30 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Posted By Victor Bravo
Pre-War Aeronca Chief Basket Case - TRADE FOR CAR

Here's a good opportunity for the horse-traders and wheeler-dealers
out there.

I have a 1940 Aeronca Chief 65LB basket case for trade. It IS LSA
compliant. Fuselage needs one weld repair but it is...
Forum: Instrument Flight Rules December 15th 10, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Victor Bravo
64 182 EMERGENCY FIRE SALE NOW

Posting for a friend. Photos on Barnstormers.com under Cessna 182

64 182 EMERGENCY FIRE SALE NOW $28,500 YOU SNOOZE, YOU LOSE Real
estate deal needs down payment THIS week otherwise A/C not...
Forum: Products September 4th 09, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.aviation.products,rec.aviation.marketplace
Posted By Victor Bravo
New STC Upgrade for Manual Flap Cessna/Piper

I am pleased to report that I passed my PMA inspection this morning in
all four areas, manufacturing facility, quality control, conformity
inspection and paperwork. I can now accept orders for this...
Forum: Products August 20th 09, 11:41 AM Posted to rec.aviation.products,rec.aviation.marketplace
Posted By Victor Bravo
New STC Upgrade for Manual Flap Cessna/Piper

STC SA02246LA has been approved for the EZ Flap manual flap handle
extension device. Owners of Cessna 170-185's with manual flaps no
longer have to loosen or not wear their shoulder harness to reach...
Forum: Home Built November 17th 08, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Victor Bravo
Badwater Bill has left the earth to soar with the eagles!

On Oct 29, 3:11*pm, "RST Engineering" wrote:
OK, so long as we are wild ass guessing, consider this scenario...

Engine fails for whatever reason shortly after takeoff....
Forum: Aviation Marketplace August 10th 08, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Posted By Victor Bravo
Aeronca Chief Project Sells Tonight eBay

eBay auction for the Aeronca 11AC Chief project ends tonight, the
auction is now JUST under the reserve at $2900, next bid may meet the
reserve ! Go to eBay motors, type in Aeronca 11AC Chief.
Forum: Aviation Marketplace August 4th 08, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Victor Bravo
Aeronca 11AC Chief Project FS

I'm not a salesman for any of the competition, nor am I "against"
Zenair in any way shape or form, sincerely. I've owned an RV-3, which
is one of the RV's that you mentioned have had wing failures....
Forum: Home Built August 4th 08, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Victor Bravo
Aeronca 11AC Chief Project FS

I'm not a salesman for any of the competition, nor am I "against"
Zenair in any way shape or form, sincerely. I've owned an RV-3, which
is one of the RV's that you mentioned have had wing failures....
Forum: Home Built July 29th 08, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Victor Bravo
Aeronca 11AC Chief Project FS

On Jul 29, 7:16 am, Jay Maynard
wrote:

using your experience
with one part of the aircraft to "explain" that another, completely
unrelated part of the...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace July 29th 08, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt

wrote:

using your experience
with one part of the aircraft to "explain" that another, completely
unrelated part of the...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace July 29th 08, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Posted By Victor Bravo
Aeronca Chief 11AC LSA Project

Less than 14 hours left on the auction and the bid is only $2500,
which is better than 2/3 of the way to the reserve. Get into an LSA
compliant airplane, a classic, and a comfortable easy to own,...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace July 28th 08, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Victor Bravo
Aeronca 11AC Chief Project FS

On Jul 7, 2:00 am, cavelamb himself wrote:

You are coming off pretty snotty, VB.

Show and tell time.

Let's see the airplanes you have designed and built...

I'm...
Forum: Home Built July 28th 08, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Victor Bravo
Aeronca 11AC Chief Project FS

On Jul 7, 2:00 am, cavelamb himself wrote:

You are coming off pretty snotty, VB.

Show and tell time.

Let's see the airplanes you have designed and built...

I'm...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace July 23rd 08, 09:24 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Posted By Victor Bravo
Aeronca Chief 11AC LSA Project

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200241199473

This is the eBay auction for my Chief project. Very very reasonable
reserve price (less than some handheld GPS units).
Forum: Home Built July 7th 08, 08:20 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Victor Bravo
Aeronca 11AC Chief Project FS

On Jun 24, 7:27 pm, clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada wrote:

Build a 2000 lb 601.

Do you have any idea of how much strength, stiffness, redundancy, and
flight safety can be gained from an...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace July 7th 08, 08:20 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Victor Bravo
Aeronca 11AC Chief Project FS

On Jun 24, 7:27 pm, clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada wrote:

Build a 2000 lb 601.

Do you have any idea of how much strength, stiffness, redundancy, and
flight safety can be gained from an...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace July 7th 08, 08:17 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Victor Bravo
Aeronca 11AC Chief Project FS

On Jun 24, 2:22 pm, Jay Maynard
wrote:

I will point out, however, that you slammed the 601's accident record based
on inflight wing structural failures, and in...
Forum: Home Built July 7th 08, 08:17 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt

wrote:

I will point out, however, that you slammed the 601's accident record based
on inflight wing structural failures, and in...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace July 7th 08, 08:06 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Victor Bravo
Aeronca 11AC Chief Project FS

On Jun 25, 7:01 am, Gig 601Xl Builder
wrote:

So either you were dealing with a broken 601XL or as I said before you are full
of crap.

Sorry to ruin your day, I'm...
Forum: Home Built July 7th 08, 08:06 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt

wrote:

So either you were dealing with a broken 601XL or as I said before you are full
of crap.

Sorry to ruin your day, I'm...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace June 24th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Victor Bravo
Aeronca 11AC Chief Project FS

On Jun 24, 6:32 am, Gig 601Xl Builder
wrote:

Jay, he's full of crap. The Horz Stab has four attach points. It doesn't
move at all unless you count the fact that the...
Forum: Home Built June 24th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt

wrote:

Jay, he's full of crap. The Horz Stab has four attach points. It doesn't
move at all unless you count the fact that the...
Forum: Home Built June 24th 08, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Victor Bravo
Aeronca 11AC Chief Project FS

On Jun 23, 5:55 pm, Jay Maynard
wrote:
What do you consider a "very disturbing amount"? I want to try it on my
Zodiac.

Jay, I moved the tip of the stabilizer...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace June 24th 08, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt

wrote:
What do you consider a "very disturbing amount"? I want to try it on my
Zodiac.

Jay, I moved the tip of the stabilizer...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace June 23rd 08, 07:43 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Victor Bravo
Aeronca 11AC Chief Project FS

On Jun 22, 4:20 pm, clare at snyder dot ontario dot canada wrote:

The ONE I'm aware of had bolts not properly installed.
The other one, the wings were torn off when a couple of
drug-compromized...