Search: Posts made by: R.W. Behan
Forum: Home Built July 22nd 06, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By R.W. Behan
oil change durations

Hey, Dick,

I'm a newbie/wannabe to this airplane biz, but I have a lot of experience
operating and maintaining a full-displacement, diesel powered tugboat.

My view: oil is cheaper than engines. ...
Forum: Home Built July 19th 06, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By R.W. Behan
Grounded - Where to get rid of the Building Materials?

Curtis,

I'm going the other way. Sailed a Westsail 32 for years, but had to give it
up at age 73. So now I'm interested in taking up flying, and maybe building
a Zenith CH 801.

If you're truly...
Forum: Home Built July 18th 06, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By R.W. Behan
Missing .028??

Hey, c'mon, guys. This was an easy mistake to make. Who among us hasn't
done something similar?

Dick

"John Ammeter" wrote in message...
Forum: Home Built July 10th 06, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By R.W. Behan
Grounded - Where to get rid of the Building Materials?

Well, bummer, Rocketeer. But you pushed it to the limit, and that commands
a lot of respect. Most people hang it up long before they're told to, timid
and hesitant and halting. Take your spirit...