Search: Posts made by: B BRIONES
Forum: Soaring October 25th 20, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By B BRIONES
The Apology

Chip,

"...have become weak and lost focus on what is important, wasting time on petty stuff [yeah, this mutual respect stuff is pretty f***ing petty]"

1. There is no need to use swear words to make...
Forum: Soaring October 23rd 20, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By B BRIONES
The Apology

It's "Boys versus Girls" all over again or "Boys will always be Boys"...who wins?
Political correctness has castrated the American men:(

On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 7:44:23 AM UTC-7, Dan...
Forum: Soaring October 20th 20, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By B BRIONES
The Apology

I love America. I was born here, but having grown up in a country where the culture clearly defines and embraces the "Macho" man image, the ad in question does "NOT even faze me". I my opinion, men...
Forum: Soaring October 10th 20, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By B BRIONES
LX5000/Flarm Red box

On Friday, October 9, 2020 at 7:32:42 PM UTC-7, wrote:
here's another :) Not an e-glider but a fossil burning, screaming jet engine, glider looking but short winged--

Forum: Soaring October 9th 20, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By B BRIONES
LX5000/Flarm Red box

On Friday, October 9, 2020 at 7:55:04 AM UTC-7, kinsell wrote:
Why are so many topics getting threaded under "Another E glider
concept"? Happens both on my newsreader, as well as when just...