WGC Final Report, John Good by [email protected]
https://ussoaringteams.org/john-goods-final-report-for-wwgc-2019/?unapproved=5830&moderation-hash=fb6ed211b9eede3b5eb9f6ae2823c5dc#comment-5830
by Tango Eight Go to last post
23 72 Soaring
Questions/Comments about OGN by John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
I am interested in the Open Glider Network (OGN) work with a possible implementation around the Chicago area. See http://wiki.glidernet.org/ for details. You can see tracked objects at http://live.glidernet.org. As you can imagine not much going on right now on January 20th - except around...
Yesterday 08:05 PM
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
7 47 Soaring
Trying to reach Glider Pilot April Johnson in Alabama by Paul Remde
Hi, A customer named April Johnson from Warrior, Alabama has ordered a few items from me recently, but the phone number she provided doesn't work and she hasn't replied to any emails. The orders seem legitimate. They are for soaring specific items - such as an ILEC SN10 USB Adapter. I'm...
Yesterday 06:51 PM
by Paul Remde Go to last post
2 16 Soaring
Bluetooth harware options? by [email protected]
The K6 Team website says "we have given up our business". Now, what are hardware options to send NMEA data via bluetooth such as vario info to Android device running Top Hat?
electric plugs by Colin Roney
I`m searching for a supplier of a 6 and a 12-way removable instrument panel plug. Any ideas? Colin
Yesterday 04:10 PM
by Colin Roney Go to last post
5 30 Soaring
WWGC. by Charlie Quebec
Interesting news, the entire Australian team has been penalised for unsporting behaviour on the last day.. A protest is currently being heard. The bun fight at the Keepit corral.
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 08:03 AM
by Tim Taylor Go to last post
58 247 Soaring
Glider repair health issues? by [email protected]
I have worked with fiberglass grinding dust and harsh chemicals like acrylic Urethane, lacquer thinner, etc. for the past 44 years, so I faked a chronic cough in order to get a CT scan. Just met with a Pulmonologist and got a clean bill of health! Heart, lungs, kidney and liver all look pretty...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 03:25 AM
wanted, a tail dolly for a Grob 103 Twin II by Scott Williams[_2_]
My club wants a cuff style tail dolly for a Grob 103A twin II Scott, Oklahoma Soaring Assc.
Yesterday 02:47 AM
by Scott Williams[_2_] Go to last post