new SSA web site by Moshe Braner
The "new web site" is live, and it is very slow to load, and I can't find anything... Where did the state records go? And when I tried to login it made me spend much time training Google's AI via a "Captcha" - I hate those things with a white-hot passion! And then it rejected my password. (I...
Purists are from Pluto, Motorgliderists are from Mars - #2 by Eric Greenwell[_4_]
Didn't make it to a new thread on the first attempt... ----------------------------------------- I moved this to a new thread, as it seemed to go in a different direction than Bob's original conversation starter. ----------------------------------------- Guy Acheson wrote on 4/9/2021 8:51 PM: ...
Do Purist Exhibit Higher Testosterone Levels ? by [email protected]
One of the many questions that most of us purist ask examines the phycological and psychical differences in individuals that fly Motorgliders vs purist. I do think that the motorglider fliers should certainly be considered for a much different score system compared to the true real purist. So,...
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
19 41 Soaring
You want cheap soaring? by Nicholas Kennedy
https://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds/gliders/sie-3-4514.html You could get 2/3 guys together and this thing would be a blast. I bet it would climb to base with anything! Love the paintjob. Nick T
Yesterday 08:04 PM
by Tony[_7_] Go to last post