LS4 Ballast Dump Valve Seats by Hypo Thebai
Hi; We need to replace the dump valve seat in an LS4. This is the seat that forms the seal. The originals seem to have been made by Georg Fischer (+GF+) for a valve they no longer make. I believe that the +GF+ part number was 161 483 260. From my present understanding +GF+ cannot supply this...
Today 05:13 AM
by Hypo Thebai Go to last post
0 10 Soaring
LS6 (a, b) NEO by [email protected]
Hello, here is a post of my friend Benjamin from the German gliding forum: "Hello, everybody, about three years ago a friend and I had the chance to develop new ("neo") 15m winglets for the LS8 in cooperation with DG Flugzeugbau. The flight experience with the winglets is quite positive. Now...
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
13 306 Soaring
ACK E-01 ELT for sale. by Mike N.
I have an ACK E-01 ELT for sale in good condition. 121.5 and 249.0 Mhz Includes remote for panel. Includes mounting tray, which is a bit bent on removal. Includes remote antenna and mount. Battery replacement date is 2014 (overdue) Pulled from my glider and in very good condition except the...
Yesterday 09:51 PM
by Mike N. Go to last post
0 12 Soaring
SSA Sailplane Tracker by AS
Is there a trick for making the life tracker on the SSA website work? I tried to follow the Perry contest but was only able to get it to work on my iPhone but not on my laptop. Only got a blank screen there. I am using Chrome as a browser and Windoze 7 Professional. Uli
Best Overall Motorglider available today? by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Didn't want to hijack the current FES tread so I thought I'd start a new one. This topic came up over dinner a couple of weeks ago. When you add all the following into a pot and stir, whats the "Best" Say for Western Great Basin flying. I think it may be the Carat, but I don't know much about...
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
64 242 Soaring
Paraglider pilot missing in eastern Nevada by 2G
He flew with two other paragliders last Saturday and hasn't been heard from since: https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/infrared-tech-used-in-hunt-for-paraglider-pilot-missing-in-nevada-2104357/ This is very unforgiving country to be flying over. You can walk for an entire day and not...
by Matthew Scutter Go to last post
69 465 Soaring
FES underpowered for 18m ship? by Mana
I just had a chat with a fellow pilot whose friend sold his LAK 17b FES because he was disappointed by the ability of the FES to gain altitude. The problem being that when applying sufficient power to gain altitude, the battery would get warm to the point where the controller shuts the motor down....
by Stephen Struthers Go to last post