2-32 landing Michigan by [email protected]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4bFq5QAt8Y
Nano4 won't talk to PC by ProfJ
HI Folks, Failing to download files from a Nano4 - I have searched back through the forum and found some similar threads but no solution. When I connect my Nano4 to a PC, it turns on, but the PC doesn't see it (in some cases it recognizes there is a USB device attached, but can't see any file or...
PURCHASE GOOD QUALITY CANNABIS PRODUCTS FOR CANCER, OTHERTREATMENTS, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY IN USA ,UK AUSTRALIA ICELAND, IRELAND, ITALYETC https//fresh-cannabis.com by Tony Fritz
https://fresh-cannabis.com/ WE HAVE HIGH GRADE HYBRID, SATIVA AND INDICA STRAINS. https//fresh-cannabis.com Good quality products. Good and affordable prices. Fast and Reliable delivery -Tracking Available! Various shipping option (Overnight and Airmail).
Today 11:43 AM
by Tony Fritz Go to last post
0 6 Soaring
K2 battery endurance by John Silverberg
Hi, I'm hoping someone with experience with K2 batteries can help determine if mine are due for replacement. I have dual K2 batteries wired in parallel to supply avionics power. I have an LX9000, S8 and V8 varios, trig transponder, FLARM core, and becker com radio running off them. I'm not sure...
by kinsell Go to last post
26 157 Soaring
Fatal Towplane Accident 5-9-20 by Paul Agnew
Very sad to read this tragic news this morning. http://www.kathrynsreport.com/2020/05/bellanca-8gcbc-scout-n4116y-fatal.html?m=1 Comments (anonymous) on the webpage indicate kiting may have been a significant factor. Sincere condolences to the family of the tow pilot and to the members of the...
by 2G Go to last post
182 784 Soaring
Bailout and survival kit by [email protected]
I attended Dave Nadler's presentation at the 2020 SSA Convention about his bailout in Utah and its aftermath https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8I3A3dqsu0&t=3s It got me thinking about my own preparedness, and I have to admit that I am not carrying enough on my person if I ever "have to go for...
by 2G Go to last post
72 356 Soaring
CAI 302 needle fell off by Nelson Howe
So the needle fell off my 302 yesterday. Noticed it on the ground, but the landing wasn't that firm. Anyway, I thought I could get by short term without it, as I use it to feed the Clearnav, and have a Butterfly as well. But a very wise man suggested that the 302 hunts for the needle position on...
Today 01:19 AM
by Nelson Howe Go to last post
8 29 Soaring
Landout at Class C or D tower-controlled airport? by Charles Ethridge
Hi all. I've done thousands of landings in all kinds of airplanes at tower-controlled airports (now called Class B, C and D), but I've never seen a glider land at one. Does ATC frown upon this (unless one declares an emergency in which case you have a new problem) or to they take this in stride...
Glider Fire Sale by [email protected]
Question for u guys. Do you think we are going to see a massive glider fire sale after this china virus deal subsides? I wonder if this crisis and its associated lack of flying opportunities is going to convince many of the non-die-hard guys to leave the sport and divest themselves of many good...
Standalone artificial horizon by Richard Lancaster[_2_]
Hi all, I’m looking for a reliable, high quality, standalone artificial horizon that fits cleanly in a round hole (I’m not wanting a square barnacle that “fits” into a round hole). Does anyone have any flight experience with either of these: uAvionix...
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
14 72 Soaring
PowerFlarm still picking up Transponder by Rob Cluxton[_2_]
After previous advice on here, I reconfigured my PowerFlarm via the .configtxt file. I am now seeing ADS-B traffic (definitely need to lower the altitude and distance parameters) but when I run my own transponder in ALT mode it’s still picking up traffic at 12 o’clock, .6 miles and around my...
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
19 67 Soaring
Bad Spot URL in Glideport by Z15
Trying to get a club member's SPOT registered with glideport. I keep getting the message "Bad URL" when I paste his publicly available shared URL into the list of available trackers. Also tried pasting it to his account on the SSA as a belt and suspenders approach, but we're still not seeing a...
Yesterday 11:03 PM
by Z15 Go to last post
0 13 Soaring
Scam I think!!! by Geoff Minors
I have my Ogar Motor Glider for sale on W & W. Always interesting the responses I get. This I am pretty sure is a scam! Just like to share so others don't fall into these traps. Have a read and a giggle from Mr.Melvin! Hello, Thanks for the mail..However,I want you to know that the price is okay...
Yesterday 10:20 PM
by Geoff Minors Go to last post