Search: Posts made by: rousseau
Forum: Aerobatics May 28th 10, 07:44 AM
Posted By rousseau
Classified Video

I believe there are still some of historical video of jet experimantal fighter was classified. These jets including F-16 CCV and F-15 ACTIVE which should or was convinced were capable to do something...
Forum: Aviation Photos May 28th 10, 07:07 AM
Posted By rousseau
Here is my poto snaped from a movie. Who can...

Here is my poto snaped from a movie. Who can recogzine it?