Search: Posts made by: Bogdan Manoiu
Forum: Soaring June 15th 21, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Bogdan Manoiu
Skysight integration in XCSoar

Thanks a lot Matt,

I installed it and seems to work really well.

Fantastic job you are doing with Skysight, thanks for that too.

Best wishes,

Bogdan
Forum: Soaring June 13th 21, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Bogdan Manoiu
Avionics for Sale

On Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 11:19:34 PM UTC+1, wrote:
I'm having to retire from gliders for health reasons. My Ventus C didn't survive my last flight completely intact, so I will...
Forum: Soaring June 13th 21, 02:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Bogdan Manoiu
Skysight integration in XCSoar

Hi everybody,

Does anyone know if any progress had been made in the functionality to show Skysight WX on XCSoar (in a similar way to how Skysight WX can be displayed on a LX9000)?

That would make...
Forum: Soaring March 25th 21, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Bogdan Manoiu
GDL 90 on XCSoar

Good afternoon Davis,

It seems that for someĀ*reason SkyEcho does not transmit ownship report or ownship geometric altitude as per GDL90 protocol...weirdly the UDP Monitor revealed no message with...
Forum: Soaring March 18th 21, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Bogdan Manoiu
GDL 90 on XCSoar

Good morning Davis,

You were right, I had the wrong pynmea2 package, I used the correct one and the Python code started working.

XCSoar shows "Connected, Flarm" but I can't see any traffic...
Forum: Soaring March 16th 21, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Bogdan Manoiu
GDL 90 on XCSoar

On Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at 12:57:12 AM UTC, wrote:
I'm looking for people to test my translation script from GDL 90 to NMEA so that a Stratux (1090/978 dual band ADS-B...