glider transport needed by Phoenix
Looking for a quality, reliable individual or company to deliver a glider in a single axle Cobra trailer from Spokane, WA to Jacksonville, Fl.I only have Uship as a possibility. Any referrals would be greatly appreciated.
Today 02:42 AM
by Phoenix Go to last post
0 6 Soaring
$1 billion BMS Ooops... by Dave Nadler
https://insideevs.com/news/490300/hyundai-announces-massive-battery-reacall-82000-bevs/ Discus amongst yourselves...
by Mark Mocho Go to last post
62 139 Soaring
Just Curious... by Walt Connelly
I was wondering if all the shares in Seminole Lake Glider Port have managed to sell? As I recall it was to be March of 2021 when things were to be finalized. Anyone out there in glider pilot land jump at the opportunity to own a piece of the Green Swamp? I think it would make a fine place...
Yesterday 05:18 PM
by Walt Connelly Go to last post
2 101 Soaring
US Airspace information in KML format for Google Earth by 2KA
Hello All, I've just completed the work to add KML (for use with Google Earth) as a supported format for the US airspace files available on my website (at http://www.soaringdata.info) and on the airspace section of the Worldwide Soaring Turnpoint Exchange. You can choose to download a compressed...
Yesterday 03:15 PM
by Tim Newport-Peace[_7_] Go to last post
2 1,028 Soaring