Search: Posts made by: Guy[_2_]
Forum: Simulators April 5th 08, 09:40 AM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By Guy[_2_]
I'm looking for good model of the 777-200LR or/and 777-300ER for FSX

The one of PSS is very good for FS9, I don't know if the FSX version is
out
as well.
Forum: Simulators March 31st 08, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By Guy[_2_]
Seriously, who's tried that ?

Somebody must have taken the coordinates of the Pentagon wall with a GPS
before the
day of the crash, then he could have made a flightplan ready to be loaded on
the FMC
of the 757 or 767 with the...
Forum: Simulators March 7th 08, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By Guy[_2_]
ISD Scenery Designer Group

AVSIM, there must be a link on the ISD page
Forum: Simulators February 7th 08, 07:16 AM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By Guy[_2_]
a pilot question

Sims like these exist, the only problem is that they cost a few millions of
dollars.
Being a real pilot you should know that !!
Forum: Simulators January 27th 08, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By Guy[_2_]
Scenery.cfh and Fs9

I've them in both places and no problems.
Forum: Simulators December 21st 07, 10:09 AM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By Guy[_2_]
Saitek Yoke

As a Xmas present I've received the Pro Flight Yoke system with double
throttle quadrants
for use with 4 engines a/crafts ( 6 levers in all). I have FS2004.
Everthing installed ok but I'm not...