simulator question by [email protected]
Greetings, While this group doesn't seem to be very active, I thought it might still be a good place to see if anyone has used the below simulator controls with Microsoft Flight Simulator X? Good? Bad? No better than a regular joystick? I'm hoping it might work for things like practicing...
Today 05:58 AM
by Paul Papasavas Go to last post
1 452 Rotorcraft
A stroll down memory lane - I started this group, rec.aviation.rotorcraftnearly 25 years ago by Paul Papasavas
I just happen to stumble upon this group. I started this back in the mid 90s. We had to do a call for votes and have people out there vote to allow this group to come into existence. Hard to believe it's still in existence with lots of people using it. Glad to see it still around. Happy flying...
Today 05:57 AM
by Paul Papasavas Go to last post
0 6 Rotorcraft
ASK 21 grounded after November 30 ? ? ? by Jock Proudfoot
Gliding International posted -ASK 21 is grounded after November 30 Who knows what ?
by Charles Longley Go to last post
13 125 Soaring
US: Pilot Ranking List (PRL) for 2019 by John Leibacher
With Region 4 North completed, the 2018 racing season has concluded and the first release of the PRL is available at soaringweb.org/PRL . There are always some glitches in identifying pilots from the score sheets, team members, etc, so please check things over and send along your questions and...
Today 03:44 AM
by John Leibacher Go to last post
3 25 Home Built
ASW-19 Maximum Weight by Ouroboros
Hello. I'm looking for a sailplane with my partner and we've come across a very nice ASW-19 that we are interested in. The aircraft has a maximum pilot weight of 196 pounds, which my partner just barely squeaks under with a parachute and will probably be over with drinking water and any other...
Greatful for this group by Jonathan St. Cloud
A few nights ago I stumbled into a conversation on FB Tail Draggers Unit. The question was as simple as it gets: Airspeed, controlled by power or pitch? I know simple, but there so many that were sure the answer was power or a combination of power and pitch. Some thought power controlled speed...
Blanik L-13 Fly Again by [email protected]
N90846 flew on 10/18/18 after about 10 years of being grounded by an AD that covered around 850 worldwide including approx. 125 in the USA. Due to Greg Mecklenburg’s efforts starting two years ago the FAA approved a repair. (See the article in SOARING a couple of months ago). Three gliders were...
Cheaper tows? by Tony[_5_]
http://www.wired.com/autopia/2013/07/cng-airplane/ could be perfect for a club towplane since we fuel up at the club field 99.9% of the time.
by AS Go to last post
43 572 Soaring
Video of gliding in the Alps with rain and thunder, video is up foronly seven days. NOT SPAM! by [email protected]
https://we.tl/t-jLYAkVdRDx Hello Everyone! Well, this is THE BEST video of my vacation gliding in the Alps, 2018, among many videos produced. The video at this link will only be available for seven days. Today is Oct 20th, 2018. https://we.tl/t-jLYAkVdRDx Preface: July 8, 2018. France, ...
Yesterday 04:23 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post