V3 at the 2018 convention? by SF
Just curious after it missed the last convention.
Yesterday 06:28 PM
by Tony[_5_] Go to last post
3 17 Soaring
Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp? by [email protected]
I've been thinking about writing my story for many years. Thank you tot he guy who started this Post. You helped me to feel less alone, and to understand Lee better. I was a camper from 1978 to 1980, and was the head sailing instructor. Living in the cabins, running across the field and back...
0 4 General Aviation
Cup holder by [email protected]
Has anyone installed a cup holder on their glider? Pictures?
Yesterday 05:07 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
by Miloch Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:28 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:28 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:28 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 6 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:28 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:28 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 03:27 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
Bereznyak-Isayev BI-1 by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bereznyak-Isayev_BI-1 The Bereznyak-Isayev BI-1 was a Soviet rocket-powered fighter developed during the Second World War. On 21 June Isaev proposed a new design using compressed air instead of a pump to force propellant to the engine. The next day, Operation...
Yesterday 03:25 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 3 Aviation Photos
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_P-59_Airacomet The Bell P-59 Airacomet was a twin jet-engined fighter aircraft, the first of the United States, designed and built by Bell Aircraft during World War II. The United States Army Air Forces were not impressed by its performance and cancelled the...
by john Szalay Go to last post
18 13 Aviation Photos
Glider near miss with Airliner (emergency climb) near Chicago yesterday? by Sean Fidler
I just listened to this news on a major news network and pseudo confirmed it he http://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1374687 The newsperson actually said, "Why didn't this glider have a transponder, why wasn't this glider talking to someone, how is this possible…" live on the...
by Hartley Falbaum[_2_] Go to last post
147 1,014 Soaring
What is your club doing to recruit new contest pilots? by [email protected]
Just curious... what is your club doing to recruit new contest pilots? Secondly, what are YOU doing to recruit new contest pilots, especially those pilots in their late 30's and 40's? Please share your story with us and consider asking yourself how YOU can help recruit members back at your home...
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
12 58 Soaring
air extractor for asw19 and asw20 by [email protected]
I just installed a very cool - pun intended - air extractor in my ASW19. Its a nifty device that replaces that little hatch cover where the control connections are. My guess is that it was made on a 3D printer. Anyway, I couldn’t believe how well it worked and so I’m putting a shameless...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 07:58 AM
by krasw Go to last post
21 109 Soaring