Surplus Nomex flight suits by ProfJ
Hi Folks, This might be more interesting for those who have an engine behind them - surplus Dutch Air Force flight suits in a wide range of sizes, $65 shipped to the USA. They look like they have all the right pockets for glider flying. Have ordered one myself - I have bought from this online...
Today 05:29 AM
by Eric Bick (DY) Go to last post
4 71 Soaring
liability insurance by Morris Carter
Any ideas on liability insurance for older pilots that can't get glider insurance.
by Eric Bick (DY) Go to last post
12 64 Soaring
Double dipping on the OLC?? by kinsell
Anybody been noticing duplicate flights being posted on OLC by Daniel and David Mockler? It's happened enough times to not be a simple mistake. Last one was July 5 posted from Moriarty.
FAA suspends Bruno Vassel's Pilot Certificate by son_of_flubber
I searched and did not find that this topic was already posted on RAS. Here's the video that documents the infraction https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=QwK9wu8Cxeo&feature=emb_logo Here's Bruno's recent comment: 2 weeks ago Update 10 months later: I uploaded this video and 4 days...
by Scott Williams[_2_] Go to last post
47 248 Soaring
L-Nav v 5.8 EPROM by Steve Leonard[_2_]
So, anyone have a source for those unicorns? I have several 5.7, but like the display options for 5.8 a LOT more. I recall asking dealers some years ago, and was told that I had bought all available from the dealers I spoke with. Wondering if there might be a way to get older ones re-programmed...
by Steve Leonard[_2_] Go to last post
10 65 Soaring
Wing pin grease by [email protected]
I have a v2Cx with 4 lift pins where the wings connect to the fuselage. These get cleaned and greased with white grease on each assembly. I'm noticing that the grease under the lift bearings gets squeezed out in flight. (Looks like maybe metal to metal contact.) Is there a preferred grease to...
Concealed Carry In MY ASW27 by Bob Youngblood
What a surprise, just today my son brought me a great gift to fight off the flaming liberals at the gliderport. It is a Bulgarian AK47 with 2000 rounds of ammunition. Thank god that I raised this kid correctly, educated him and he achieved the status of a Structural Engineer, PE. He advised me to...
Methamphetamine by Dr tony Peter
Buy liquid ketamine online, Liquid ketamine suppliers, Liquid ketamine, ketamine Liquid, Get liquid ketamine, Our website link: https://rotexvails.com/ Wickr us at.. Tonyfritz Our Call Text & WhatsApp us at..:+1 (909) 683-1245 Good quality products. Good and...
Yesterday 09:04 AM
by Dr tony Peter Go to last post