Paraglider pilot missing in eastern Nevada by 2G
He flew with two other paragliders last Saturday and hasn't been heard from since: https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/infrared-tech-used-in-hunt-for-paraglider-pilot-missing-in-nevada-2104357/ This is very unforgiving country to be flying over. You can walk for an entire day and not...
by Matthew Scutter Go to last post
69 456 Soaring
SSA Sailplane Tracker by AS
Is there a trick for making the life tracker on the SSA website work? I tried to follow the Perry contest but was only able to get it to work on my iPhone but not on my laptop. Only got a blank screen there. I am using Chrome as a browser and Windoze 7 Professional. Uli
by Steve Koerner Go to last post
23 617 Soaring
Best Overall Motorglider available today? by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Didn't want to hijack the current FES tread so I thought I'd start a new one. This topic came up over dinner a couple of weeks ago. When you add all the following into a pot and stir, whats the "Best" Say for Western Great Basin flying. I think it may be the Carat, but I don't know much about...
by 2G Go to last post
62 229 Soaring
FES underpowered for 18m ship? by Mana
I just had a chat with a fellow pilot whose friend sold his LAK 17b FES because he was disappointed by the ability of the FES to gain altitude. The problem being that when applying sufficient power to gain altitude, the battery would get warm to the point where the controller shuts the motor down....
by Stephen Struthers Go to last post
56 235 Soaring
Biden: Two hundred MILLION people have died... by 2G
....and EVERY SINGLE ONE is Trump's fault. Well, at least we have solved global warming. https://nypost.com/2020/09/21/biden-mistakenly-says-millions-have-died-from-covid-19-in-us/ And, NO, this is NOT Biden's first mistake involving numbers, as I have posted in the past.
Today 11:32 AM
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
6 47 Soaring
Yellow Gorilla Headed To California by [email protected]
It is a pleasure knowing that the Yellow Gorilla is headed to Byron, California tomorrow morning. My beloved Pawnee will be wheels up in the morning, best of luck to a great bunch of people . Bob
Today 01:41 AM
by Larry Suter Go to last post