LiFePO4 chargers by [email protected]
My CP1230 LiFePO4 battery charger went south. Any suggestions on a replacement? What are you using for LiFePO4 batteries? Mine are 15 AH with BMS.
Which Soaring weather service subscription is best? by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
I think I'm going to subscribe to a Soaring weather forecast service. Which ones are great and easy to use without alot of prior knowledge? Skysight?
Today 05:16 PM
by Branko Stojkovic Go to last post
7 24 Soaring
IGC to replace FLARM ? ? by Jock Proudfoot
The budget of 20.000€ for design, development and procurement of IGC owned glider tracking system for use in WGC’s. Standards for the system are still to be determined but will focus on safety, fairness and transparency Not allow organizers of the championships to mandate a particular FLARM...
Refinishing Ventus b Fuselage by Richard Pfiffner[_2_]
Pictures and process for refinishing a ventus b fuselage. Work in progress pictures and process as work is completed. http://www.craggyaero.com/ventus.htm Richard www.craggyaero.com
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
76 912 Soaring
New LAK 17C by Paul T[_4_]
LAK's facebook page details a flight test of the new LAK 17C - yet gives scant few details about the new model. Anybody know how it differs from the B are they using the variable geometry miniflaps they have ben testing on a B model?
ASW 27 Instrument Panel Texture by [email protected]
I am making a new instrument panel for my ASW27. The original panel appears to have a textured overlay that looks similar to leather. As far as I can tell the panel was made from carbon fiber over a plug and then the texture was bonded to the panel most likely using a vacuum bagging method. It...
What is the best point to jack up a Cobra Trailer ? by [email protected]
I changed a wheel in my Cobra trailer with the glider inside. I located the Jack just under the corner between the bottom and side wall, next to the fender. Looked flimsy, but held fine, no bending of wall or edge. Was I lucky or is this the right place to do it ? Dan
by danlj Go to last post
16 114 Soaring
Parachute source for gliders and winches by JS[_5_]
Saw the ad in the AMA flyer for their Expo in Pomona. SSA Region 12 has a presence there. AMA Expo: https://amablog.modelaircraft.org/amaexpowest/files/2018/10/expowest-program-2018-web.pdf Fruity Chutes looks like a good source for chutes, including ballistic chutes. Anything from 12" diameter...
by Bruce Hoult Go to last post