Search: Posts made by: jhh
Forum: General Aviation February 10th 20, 10:59 AM
Posted By jhh
oddball Radio - FM / data on Airband frequencies

I have a Motorola XTS3000 hand-held transceiver which I purchased some years ago. The radio has a Federal gov't history.

The radio has about 10 frequencies/channels programmed. When the xmit button...
Forum: General Aviation October 4th 09, 07:59 PM
Posted By jhh
thanks John, perfect fit. jack

thanks John, perfect fit.

jack
Forum: General Aviation October 3rd 09, 06:58 PM
Posted By jhh
Fedex lighting configuration

I'm not terribly familiar with aircraft types.

I'm curious if the lighting configuration ( 3 lights) on this fedex plane is typical...