Gliding risk.... by [email protected]
For those who haven’t seen it.... https://chessintheair.com/the-risk-of-dying-doing-what-we-love/
by Clemens Ceipek Go to last post
104 642 Soaring
How did you install your FLARM brick and/or ADS-B Out? by [email protected]
Is it powered direct or by another instrument? Did you install a dedicated fuse? Did you install a dedicated off/on switch or is it slaved? Do you use a dedicated GPS antennae or split with another instrument. Do you ever have the in-flight need to turn it off? If you have...
Ventus 3 Sport fuselage by [email protected]
Considering a Ventus 3 FES, which of course comes with the Sport fuselage. I’m 6’ in height and 170 lbs, pretty slender - can anyone with first hand experience speak to the size/comfort I would likely experience in this ship?
Yesterday 09:55 AM
by Jonathon May Go to last post
4 28 Soaring
Today Hook for Callair A-9B by [email protected]
Anyone have a Callair with a Tost Hook installed? Trying to find examples and paperwork to install. Thanks.
Yesterday 07:35 AM
soaring discussion forums and groups etc. by [email protected][_2_]
I thought it might be useful to list all the soaring related discussion groups in one place, it is hard to find all the aircraft specific email lists if you don't know where to look. Please add your group to this...
Yesterday 06:25 AM
by [email protected][_2_] Go to last post