Concealed Carry In MY ASW27 by Bob Youngblood
What a surprise, just today my son brought me a great gift to fight off the flaming liberals at the gliderport. It is a Bulgarian AK47 with 2000 rounds of ammunition. Thank god that I raised this kid correctly, educated him and he achieved the status of a Structural Engineer, PE. He advised me to...
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
130 790 Soaring
liability insurance by Morris Carter
Any ideas on liability insurance for older pilots that can't get glider insurance.
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
10 41 Soaring
Amazon video "Wind" by [email protected]
I was entertained watching this video titled "Wind" on Amazon Prime. It has a small bit of aviation in it. Was this filmed at Tonopah, Austin dry lake, Colorado River? Your wife/ girl friend will enjoy it too.
Today 02:14 AM
by Mike N. Go to last post
7 44 Soaring
L-Nav v 5.8 EPROM by Steve Leonard[_2_]
So, anyone have a source for those unicorns? I have several 5.7, but like the display options for 5.8 a LOT more. I recall asking dealers some years ago, and was told that I had bought all available from the dealers I spoke with. Wondering if there might be a way to get older ones re-programmed...
New group format by Jonathan St. Cloud
My google groups has substantially changed it’s’ look and feel. In addition, I can only post from my iPad mini. If I try to post from computer I get a message that I do not have permission to post. Could anyone guide me on how to get posting pro edges again? I did remove .rec.soaring, and...
Yesterday 06:50 PM
by Roy B. Go to last post
6 20 Soaring
FAA suspends Bruno Vassel's Pilot Certificate by son_of_flubber
I searched and did not find that this topic was already posted on RAS. Here's the video that documents the infraction https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=QwK9wu8Cxeo&feature=emb_logo Here's Bruno's recent comment: 2 weeks ago Update 10 months later: I uploaded this video and 4 days...
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post