2019 SSA Contest Rules Pilot Opinion Poll Now Open by Andy Blackburn[_3_]
US contest pilots. The 2019 SSA Contest Rules Pilot Opinion Poll is now open and will remain open through October 20, 2019. You must be on the SSA Pilot Ranking List to participate. We look forward to your input. You can access the poll online at:...
Jonker JS4 Details by Paul T[_4_]
https://jonkersailplanes.co.za/js4/
Tullahoma, TN glider ops by Matt McBee
I am interested in learning more about glider operations at Tullahoma, TN. I have family near that area and would be interested in flying my glider there during visits. Matt
Today 05:36 PM
by Matt McBee Go to last post
0 5 Soaring
Replacement GPS antenna for CAI302 by Chris Davison[_3_]
Does anyone know the specification for the GPS connection for the Cambridge 302? Or indeed where I could buy a replacement (UK based). Thanks
Today 04:40 PM
by Richard Pfiffner[_2_] Go to last post
2 6 Soaring
Sad news WH by Scott Calvert[_4_]
Yesterday we lost WH. RIP Bill!
Today 04:05 PM
by Paul Remde Go to last post
1 11 Soaring
New Oudie Introduction & Overview Video by Paul Remde
Hi, I have just released a new Oudie Introduction & Overview Video Video Length: 17+ minutes Naviter Oudie 2 and Oudie IGC introduction and overview video by Paul Remde of Cumulus Soaring, Inc. - Access the entire Soaring Product Training video series (plus discounts and free support) through...
Today 03:56 PM
by Paul Remde Go to last post
0 7 Soaring
History Question About U.S. Tasking by [email protected]
Does anyone recall when U.S. contests (especially nationals) evolved from "announce the task at the morning pilots' meeting and fly it no matter what" to the more enlightened "Task A and B (and C and D...) and pick one--or define another--on the grid or even in the air"? I can't recall whether this...
Today 02:52 PM
by gkemp Go to last post
8 52 Soaring
Flight line operations cart, trailer or what have you. by [email protected]
Our gliding club operates from 6 different launch points on 3 different runways and utilizes a small cart to carry everything we need for our operation. It is a plywood box structure mounted on a small metal frame with a trailer hitch to be towed by our retrieve quad. While it is OK and has...
5 22 Soaring
Sad news WH by Scott Calvert[_4_]
Yesterday we lost WH. RIP Bill!
Today 02:01 PM
by Scott Calvert[_4_] Go to last post
0 5 Soaring
Sad news WH by Scott Calvert[_4_]
Yesterday we lost WH. RIP Bill!
Today 02:00 PM
by Scott Calvert[_4_] Go to last post
0 4 Soaring
?s Towing Cross Country by Chris Kinnaman
Hello all, I'm getting ready to tow a glider from central Illinois to the southwest. Does anyone have any suggestions for motels that allow easy access & parking for a tow vehicle w/glider trailer in the Springfield MO area or thereabouts? Thanks in advance, Chris
by Chris Kinnaman[_2_] Go to last post
12 54 Soaring
If you were planning a Safari... by Matt Herron Jr.
....through SoCal for a few weeks with your glider in tow, where would you stop to fly? I want to plan this for next spring, taking a few weeks to wander through the best spots to soar down there. Thoughts? Matt
Today 07:32 AM
by CindyB[_2_] Go to last post
2 19 Soaring
The passing of a great soaring pilot by Joel Flamenbaum[_2_]
https://memorial.phillipsfuneralhome.com/garey-hudson/3978708/obituary.php