You want cheap soaring? by Nicholas Kennedy
https://wingsandwheels.com/classifieds/gliders/sie-3-4514.html You could get 2/3 guys together and this thing would be a blast. I bet it would climb to base with anything! Love the paintjob. Nick T
Today 07:40 PM
by Mike Carris[_2_] Go to last post
2 13 Soaring
Do Purist Exhibit Higher Testosterone Levels ? by [email protected]
One of the many questions that most of us purist ask examines the phycological and psychical differences in individuals that fly Motorgliders vs purist. I do think that the motorglider fliers should certainly be considered for a much different score system compared to the true real purist. So,...
by Mark Mocho Go to last post
17 40 Soaring
new SSA web site by Moshe Braner
The "new web site" is live, and it is very slow to load, and I can't find anything... Where did the state records go? And when I tried to login it made me spend much time training Google's AI via a "Captcha" - I hate those things with a white-hot passion! And then it rejected my password. (I...
by noel.wade Go to last post