air extractor for asw19 and asw20 by [email protected]
I just installed a very cool - pun intended - air extractor in my ASW19. Its a nifty device that replaces that little hatch cover where the control connections are. My guess is that it was made on a 3D printer. Anyway, I couldn’t believe how well it worked and so I’m putting a shameless...
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
14 82 Soaring
Cup holder by [email protected]
Has anyone installed a cup holder on their glider? Pictures?
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Discus B instrument panel template by [email protected]
Ladies and gents, If anyone happens to have a .pdf .jpg .dxf or pretty much .anything format of a Discus B panel (or Ventus B/C) it would be most appreciated. Email to Charlie Juliet Lima Seven Six @me.com or the email in my username. Thank you! Casey.
Court Stops Santa Monica Runway Destruction by Larry Dighera
It's beginning to look like we're going to hear D9 Cats illegally ripping up the runway in the dead of night again as occurred with Meigs in Chicago and Capistrano in Orange County,...
Today 01:00 PM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
1 65 Piloting
Glider near miss with Airliner (emergency climb) near Chicago yesterday? by Sean Fidler
I just listened to this news on a major news network and pseudo confirmed it he http://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1374687 The newsperson actually said, "Why didn't this glider have a transponder, why wasn't this glider talking to someone, how is this possible…" live on the...
Le Temps des Hlices 2017 (1) - La Fert LFFQ - [01/25] - 20170604_index_1.jpg (0/1) - 165k by D. St-Sanvain
Hello, some pictures taken at La Fert Alais LFFQ, a grass strip close to Paris, during the annual "Le Temps des Hlices" meeting - airliners : Airbus and Boeing - militaries : Rafale, Transall, Atlantic and CAP 10 - Skyraiders - Fouga Magisters and Zphyr - G/A visitors
4 17 Aviation Photos
Beringer Disc Brake Kit for Schemm-Hirth gliders - experience and effectiveness? by WaltWX[_2_]
Can anyone recommend the Beringer disc brake kit for Ventus, Discus or Schemmp-Hirth gliders? I'm seriously considering retrofitting my D2A after a nearly disastrous run off the runway up at Ely ... partially due to fading brake (plenty of pilot error problems too...) I'm especially interested in...
by bumper[_4_] Go to last post
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:29 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:29 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:29 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:29 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:29 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:29 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:29 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:29 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:29 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Windex 1200c status by [email protected]
On Saturday, October 21, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, wrote: Looks like he entered a flat spin of which he could not recover. Seems to me the heavy engine in the tail might have caused/contributed to the flat spin. Did anybody else make stall/spin tests with the Windex 1200...
What is your club doing to recruit new contest pilots? by [email protected]
Just curious... what is your club doing to recruit new contest pilots? Secondly, what are YOU doing to recruit new contest pilots, especially those pilots in their late 30's and 40's? Please share your story with us and consider asking yourself how YOU can help recruit members back at your home...
Today 02:02 AM
by Sean Fidler Go to last post
9 44 Soaring
Cup holder by [email protected]
Has anyone installer a cup holder on their glider? Pictures?
Today 12:01 AM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
5 15 Soaring
how does one find a co-owner? by [email protected]
Hi everyone, I'm new to the gliding community. This is my first post on RAS, though I have been reading for a few months. I'm a power pilot transitioning to gliders. I have not yet soloed a glider, but I have enjoyed my glider flights more than any other aviation experience I have had to date. It...