Search: Posts made by: pgonzalez52
Forum: Owning November 17th 09, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By pgonzalez52
Grumman AA5 series....facts versus fiction question

On Nov 15, 6:22*pm, Mark wrote:
On Nov 11, 12:37*pm, pgonzalez52 wrote:

Hi folks,

I was in the process of purchasing an AA-5A...
Forum: Owning November 11th 09, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By pgonzalez52
Grumman AA5 series....facts versus fiction question

Hi folks,

I was in the process of purchasing an AA-5A cheetah this week and
spoke with the owner about it. Pictures looked good and the specs were
reasonable for the price. Then I inquire about...
Forum: Products October 19th 09, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.aviation.products
Posted By pgonzalez52
NARCO MK12D display replacement

On Oct 18, 12:38*pm, pgonzalez52 wrote:
Hey folks,

I have a narco MK12D (cessna ARC slide in replacement) *on my C-150M
and the display on the NAV side is about done,...
Forum: Products October 18th 09, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.aviation.products
Posted By pgonzalez52
NARCO MK12D display replacement

Hey folks,

I have a narco MK12D (cessna ARC slide in replacement) on my C-150M
and the display on the NAV side is about done, can't read it at night
and barely during the day. I've read some horror...