Forum: Piloting March 21st 17, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Harry (BUD) Dirgo

Omg I don't know if this will work but My Uncle Harry (BUD) Dirgo, Omaha Nebr. Passed away March 12th.2017 It says in his obit he was a member of the Quiet Birdmen. He was 92 years old and had been...
Forum: Piloting March 21st 17, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Is BOB HOOVER still alive????

Omg I don't know if this will work but My Uncle Harry (BUD) Dirgo, Omaha Nebr. Passed away March 12th.2017 It says in his obit he was a member of the Quiet Birdmen. He was 92 years old and had been...
Forum: Piloting March 21st 17, 12:56 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Is BOB HOOVER still alive????

On Wednesday, July 21, 2004 at 8:34:22 PM UTC-5, aviation buff wrote:
...and if so,, what is he doing these days to keep busy.

hi all,

I just tuned in the History Channel and...