US RULES COMMITTEE ELECTION AND POLL - LAST CALL by Andy Blackburn[_3_]
Only one day left! So far, poll responses are up 15% from 2017 and are up an impressive 30% from two years ago, but there are many of you out there who haven't responded yet. If you have flown a US contest in the past three years we want your feedback! Participation in the annual rules poll is...
US: Pilot Ranking List (PRL) for 2019 by John Leibacher
With Region 4 North completed, the 2018 racing season has concluded and the first release of the PRL is available at soaringweb.org/PRL . There are always some glitches in identifying pilots from the score sheets, team members, etc, so please check things over and send along your questions and...
FS: ClearNav Wood Stick Grips by [email protected]
Available are 2 of the very nice wood grips for mounting the CN remote control buttons on the stick. I ended up not using them and they were never installed. Bore is 0.763 or 19.4mm which makes them sized for SH diameter sticks, but with a little creativity they could be used on any glider. Like...
John Charles Garabedian of Mooresville, NC -- Aircraft Thief by [email protected]
On Tuesday, July 17, 2018 at 6:00:42 PM UTC-4, Victim of Aircraft Theft wrote: He has in his possession a Super Cub project stolen from KFQD. He is a sleazy real estate agent, Mooresville,NC, with a 34' trailer for the purpose of thievery. EAA Chapter 309 is in on this grand larceny too. If...
0 2 Home Built
PZL Krosno KR-03A Puchatek parts for sale by [email protected]
I have at my disposal the insurance salvage of a PZL Krosno KR-03A Puchatek 2-seat glider. Almost all of the parts are up for purchase. Let me know your needs. Cheers, Mike Maskell Winnipeg, MB
ASW-19 Maximum Weight by Ouroboros
Hello. I'm looking for a sailplane with my partner and we've come across a very nice ASW-19 that we are interested in. The aircraft has a maximum pilot weight of 196 pounds, which my partner just barely squeaks under with a parachute and will probably be over with drinking water and any other...
simulator question by [email protected]
Greetings, While this group doesn't seem to be very active, I thought it might still be a good place to see if anyone has used the below simulator controls with Microsoft Flight Simulator X? Good? Bad? No better than a regular joystick? I'm hoping it might work for things like practicing...
Today 05:58 AM
by Paul Papasavas Go to last post
1 461 Rotorcraft
A stroll down memory lane - I started this group, rec.aviation.rotorcraftnearly 25 years ago by Paul Papasavas
I just happen to stumble upon this group. I started this back in the mid 90s. We had to do a call for votes and have people out there vote to allow this group to come into existence. Hard to believe it's still in existence with lots of people using it. Glad to see it still around. Happy flying...
Today 05:57 AM
by Paul Papasavas Go to last post
0 23 Rotorcraft
ASK 21 grounded after November 30 ? ? ? by Jock Proudfoot
Gliding International posted -ASK 21 is grounded after November 30 Who knows what ?
by Charles Longley Go to last post
3 41 Home Built
Greatful for this group by Jonathan St. Cloud
A few nights ago I stumbled into a conversation on FB Tail Draggers Unit. The question was as simple as it gets: Airspeed, controlled by power or pitch? I know simple, but there so many that were sure the answer was power or a combination of power and pitch. Some thought power controlled speed...