Bumper stickers by Ramy[_2_]
My new tow vehicle needs new bumper sticker. My favorites are the white glider silhouette style, in particular I like the one I had on my previous car “Live to soar, soar to live”.. Any suggestions where I can find one? Thanks Ramy
Today 06:45 AM
by Ramy[_2_] Go to last post
0 12 Soaring
Privatization Fight Continues by Larry Dighera
https://www.avweb.com/avwebflash/news/Privatization-Fight-Continues-230992-1.html Privatization Fight Continues By Russ Niles | June 18, 2018 To no ones surprise, those in favor of splitting air traffic control from the FAA are busy planning their next move. After a last-minute grassroots...
Today 04:55 AM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
0 7 Piloting
A complicated question about LiFePO4 batteries, - and switching. by [email protected]
Another question regarding the above battery type! There are variety of techniques used when switching between batteries - on/off/on switches, good switches with a cut out between the movement, two batteries with a diode to prevent flow between both batteries, etc. The question I have concerns an...
Today 04:28 AM
by Emir Sherbi Go to last post
3 12 Soaring
Oudie battery by [email protected]
Where can I get a battery for an Oudie? Thanks, 5U
WTB Piper Cub or similar Cockpit Glider Release by [email protected]
Looking for Cockpit Glider Release lever mechanism to fit to Piper Cub. Maybe able to modify cropdusting Dump Lever.
Today 12:57 AM
by kirk.stant Go to last post
7 43 Soaring
Vinyl Numbers by [email protected]
For years I've prepped the area by buffing to remove wax and contaminants, then centered the numbers and started in the middle. Just to find numerous bubbles trapped under the Vinal........Ugh!!! This morning I buffed the area to apply new COBRA decal to a trailer, wiped the area with a towel and...
Grand Teton Crash by Ernst
Carnage continues, who is next? https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/news/cops_courts/article_87046564-e466-535c-a04c-b3918ec7dcb9.html It is sickening, what can we do to stop this? If it is experience, we would talk about other things. Thinking about Kristine and her passenger David... Ernst
SeeYou Alternative? by Papa3[_2_]
Not sure if this has been discussed before (quick search of the archives didn't turn anything obvious up). So, I've been using SeeYou for at least 15 years, and I've gotten used to it. However, I'm having some issues with my current install, so I got to thinking "what alternatives are out...
Yesterday 05:07 PM
by Craig Funston[_3_] Go to last post
3 15 Soaring
5th year of living dangerously with LiFePo4 batteries by jfitch
Got it at the beginning of the 2014 season, 12AH Starkpower. Last year I got the CBA battery tester. At the beginning of last year it tested at 11.908 AH (down to 11 V) at a 1.5A load. Just tested it again and got 11.820AH. My panel is drawing about 1.3A if I don't turn on the solar charger, so I'm...
by JS[_5_] Go to last post