New Blanik AD for Rudder Cable Bolts by [email protected]
This AD (2020-16-05) was just released with a mandatory compliance by 8/28: https://rgl.faa.gov/Regulatory_and_Guidance_Library/rgad.nsf/AOCADSearch/844AE70112B71B29862585C30041B06E?OpenDocument SUMMARY: The FAA is adopting a new airworthiness directive (AD) for all Blanik Aircraft CZ s.r.o....
Today 04:52 PM
by Charles Longley Go to last post
2 1 Soaring
New Electric Motorglider-Birdy by [email protected]
Check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=-FYwGOT0SG8&feature=emb_logo Dan
Today 02:51 PM
by Paul T[_4_] Go to last post
9 28 Soaring
PA-25 Pawnee exhaust manifolds by Michael Opitz
Does anyone have a good source for a US shop that can repair or sells replacement 235 Hp Pawnee exhaust manifolds, clamps and gaskets? RO
Today 01:08 PM
by Michael Opitz Go to last post
8 37 Soaring
FS: Softie Mini by Ross[_3_]
Due to an upgrade to a steerable chute I am selling my Softie Mini Made 1998 and last packed last year it is still in very good condition Color blue, std release Open to sensible offers
by Tango Whisky Go to last post
25 206 Soaring
New Electric Motorglider-Birdy by [email protected]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=-FYwGOT0SG8&feature=emb_logo Dan
Today 05:29 AM
by Tango Whisky Go to last post
7 21 Soaring
Flarm Antenna Mount JS1 by [email protected]
Anyone have a nice, elegant solution on how to mount Flarm antennas on the glare shield of a JS1? I have used plastic brackets velcroed to the glare shield but in this Ga heat the Velcro just won’t hold. I am considering using plastic screws but hate the idea of drilling holes in my glare shield....
Today 02:49 AM
by George Haeh Go to last post