New book by Paul T[_4_]
https://adverts.gliderpilot.net/?op=s3&id=16196
Yesterday 08:33 PM
by Dan Daly[_2_] Go to last post
3 23 Soaring
New Video - Oudie Weather & SeeYou Maps by Paul Remde
Hi, NEW VIDEO - Oudie Weather & SeeYou Maps Details: http://cumulus-soaring.com/training.htm#Naviter Owners of Naviter Oudies now have free access to detailed "SeeYou Maps" (high resolution terrain maps) and weather forecast maps for display on their Oudies in flight. The Naviter Updater makes...
Yesterday 08:31 PM
by Dan Daly[_2_] Go to last post
1 13 Soaring
Nearest Location by [email protected]
I am 13 years old and I want to learn to fly a glider. The one problem is that the nearest gliding school near me is 1 hr and 40 minutes away and this is way too far. I was wondering if there was a way around this. I have looked for different places but they are all too far. FYI I live in eastern...
Condor 2 v 2.0.5 with VR Support by Paul Remde
Hi Condor 2 Soaring Flight Simulator Fans Today the Condor 2 team announced the release of Condor update 2.0.5 with native support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive (using Revive). This update is free for all Condor 2 users. Also released today is our first glider with sustainer motor - the ASG 29 Es...
by ripacheco1967 Go to last post
36 550 Soaring
Softie Parachute for Schleicher gliders with a seat back cutout by Craig Reinholt
Last year I bought a new Softie parachute for my ASH 31. Not researching things through properly, I briefly read the Softie website (ok, I’m a dipstick for not drilling down in the "not so" fine print) and ordered the 240 MINI Softie model. Being a guy that is moderately “prosperous”, but can...
Today is not the day by Jonathan St. Cloud
Well worth the 8 minutes to watch and consider. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMT-MhYd7Z4&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3K1gYFQt54aEft604HNVrML3QgI5mVrpitQ5NowlUIrWMiQ9bbZ1H_MPY
Yesterday 12:29 PM
by Peter Purdie[_3_] Go to last post
9 77 Soaring
Another EXTREMELY low thermal save by [email protected]
I’m afraid video may be making pilots take these risks. https://youtu.be/PlXeHeR5Ma8
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 10:42 AM
by Paul T[_4_] Go to last post