For Sale M&H KF-011 Oxygen Bottle by Bryce Sammeter
For Sale, M&H lightweight KF-011 Kevlar fiber wrapped oxygen bottle. Came as a spare with glider purchase. Manufactured 9/2011 and looks brand new and appears to possibly be unused. Installed CGA-540 valve with pressure gauge.. Appears to need hydro. Will ship for free in U.S., Discounted shipping...
by Bryce Sammeter Go to last post
12 160 Soaring
Jonathan Leal's big day! 1000km 126 attempt from Mifflin by Daniel Sazhin[_2_]
Hey Guys, Jonathan Leal has Aero Club Albatross' 508 assembled, taped and ready to fly from Mifflin tomorrow, going for the 1000km diploma in a 1-26! He's been preparing for this flight for a long time and it looks like a really good day for it. He's planning on taking off at 6:30am and the flight...
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
14 37 Soaring
simulator question by [email protected]
Greetings, While this group doesn't seem to be very active, I thought it might still be a good place to see if anyone has used the below simulator controls with Microsoft Flight Simulator X? Good? Bad? No better than a regular joystick? I'm hoping it might work for things like practicing...
0 8 Rotorcraft
First glider Nimbus 2 ? by Max Kirschner[_3_]
At 18:24 16 March 2015, wrote: On Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 8:11:44 PM UTC-7, Surge wrote: A Nimbus 2 is on the market which I'm interested in as my first glider an= d I'd like some feedback from those who've owned or flown one. I owned a Nimbus 2c, It has exactly...
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
12 451 Soaring
Roof Rack for bikes on a cobra clamshell top? by Matt Herron Jr.
I have searched discussions on bike racks and trailers. I tend not to like the trailer hitch extension solution as stability is compromised, as well as access to the car or trailer hatches. Has anyone installed a traditional roof rack on top of a fiberglass Cobra trailer? Looking to support one...
by xcnick Go to last post
27 258 Soaring
SSA's Life Sailplane Tracking site down? by AS
Am I the only one who cannot see any life tracking of the R5N contest? Inquiring mind want to know! Uli 'AS'