ASW 19 Instrument Panel CAD Drawing by Jonathan Phillips
Does anyone have a .dwg/dxf file of the ASW19 fixed instrument panel?
AK-X swept wing sailplane by Mike C
Not much happening the past two years? https://akaflieg-karlsruhe.de/tag/12-modell/ Anyone know of further progress? Mike
Today 12:37 AM
by Charlie Quebec Go to last post
3 27 Soaring
John Charles Garabedian of Mooresville, NC -- Aircraft Thief by Victim of Aircraft Theft
He has in his possession a Super Cub project stolen from KFQD. He is a sleazy real estate agent, Mooresville,NC, with a 34' trailer for the purpose of thievery. EAA Chapter 309 is in on this grand larceny too.
Yesterday 11:00 PM
by Victim of Aircraft Theft Go to last post
0 2 Home Built
grob main wheel and brake disk by Scott Williams
does anyone know the Parker/Cleveland part number for the brake Disk used on a Grob Twin II fixed gear which used a Cleveland caliper? Glider made about 1981. I'm aware of the Dot 3/4 compatible O-ring used in the caliper. Thanks, Scott
Yesterday 09:15 PM
by Scott Williams Go to last post
3 18 Soaring
Ray Galloway (P1) by [email protected]
Sorry to report my dear friend Ray Galloway (papa one) checked out (peacefully) last night. I talked with him a couple of days ago. He said he was "ready", but it is still hard on his friends and family. Ed Byars
by WB Go to last post
14 58 Soaring
Rescue Aid by Graham Drinkell[_2_]
I am working on a fluorescent pouch, comprising a helio-graph, hi intensity LED lamp with SOS function, thermal blankets and an EPIRB/mob phone pocket. Smoke flares cannot be used. This is a low profit safety product. I will produce some decent photos and costs in due course.
Cobra trailer aluminum vs fiberglass top by 2G
I am interested in the pros and cons of aluminum vs fiberglass top for Cobra trailers. Tom
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
22 120 Soaring
Libelle 201 Canopy by [email protected]
Hi I'm looking at purchasing a 201 and am going to need a new canopy if I get the thing. I would be happy to take a used canopy that has scratches and or a crack or two as long as it's serviceable. Let me know if you've got anything. Thanks!
Yesterday 07:39 PM
by Graham Drinkell[_2_] Go to last post
6 29 Soaring
Top Hat Question (XCSoar?) by [email protected]
I like Top Hat a lot. But as with an attractive woman who seems to fulfill all your wishes, things aren't quite perfect. And like most men, I just want to make one tiny change. It's driving me crazy. :) I need two screens: Circling screen: automatically displayed when I started to circle. Zoomed...
Ventus 3F - Fatal by Jock Proudfoot
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/new- mexico/articles/2018-07-11/albuquerque-man-dies-in-glider-crash- near-moriarty-airport
Boeing and SparkCognition, to deliver unmanned aircraft system traffic management (UTM) solutions. by Larry Dighera
News Release Issued: Jul 17, 2018 (4:30am EDT) To view this release online and get more information about Boeing, visit: http://boeing.mediaroom.com/2018-07-17-Boeing-SparkCognition-to-shape-the-future-of-travel-and-transport Boeing, SparkCognition to shape the future of travel and...
Yesterday 10:56 AM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
0 12 Piloting
GliderLink - New team soaring app for airborne location sharing by [email protected]
I'm excited to announce a new soaring app I've developed called GliderLink. The app shows your location and the location of nearby gliders on a moving map. You can see the other gliders' callsign, relative altitude, heading, and vertical speed. That's about it right now; it's very simple. The value...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 07:03 AM
by Charlie Quebec Go to last post
69 923 Soaring
Lp-49 Taper Pins and wing mounting. by [email protected]
HI,I am rebuilding my find from a yard and under a tarp, I need to know what AN Taper Pins are used to mount the wings on the plane and all other parts needed, nuts, bushings, etc and some pictures would help, thanks Jerry haynes. 916-230-6177.
Yesterday 06:48 AM
by Charlie Quebec Go to last post