Forum: Soaring August 14th 19, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
FS Dittel FSG2T radios fresh from overhaul

On Tuesday, July 23, 2019 at 12:59:17 PM UTC-7, Ross wrote:
Only 5 left.

I am interested in 2 radios for my club. Please contact me....
-mike
Forum: Soaring September 19th 17, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Modifying Std Libelle with Tost Lilliput Wheel

On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 2:10:36 AM UTC-7, Ross wrote:
I got really excited earlier this year and installed the Beringer wheel in my libelle. Now have a disk brake that works fantastic.
Forum: Soaring September 19th 17, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Modifying Std Libelle with Tost Lilliput Wheel

On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 4:00:02 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Later 201's came with a Tost wheel, Stiefanater holds the type certificates for all Glasflugel ships, he also sells...
Forum: Soaring September 18th 17, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Modifying Std Libelle with Tost Lilliput Wheel

On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 11:36:40 AM UTC-7, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
What is the long term brake performance?
My thoughts, limited in types, is "Tost" should be...
Forum: Soaring September 18th 17, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Modifying Std Libelle with Tost Lilliput Wheel

Has anyone done a 337 to modify a Std Libelle with the Tost 4" wheel? Looking tech data for a 337 or a precedent of someone that has already done this.. I know the Tost Wheel Selection Chart shows...