Forum: Soaring August 16th 19, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ooooops...

More likely "Grounded" after the incident...

On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 5:07:36 PM UTC-7, AS wrote:
On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 7:34:52 PM UTC-4, Waveguru wrote:
Ohm gunna withhold...
Forum: Soaring August 15th 19, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ooooops...

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 5:32:50 PM UTC-7, wrote:
An electric airplane ends up in water...would that be a “shocking” experience?

Maybe the pilot was "charged up"...
Forum: Soaring August 14th 19, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
What is the Current Pricing for Used Portable PowerFlarm? Anyoneselling theirs?

Need input of current pricing of "Used" Portable PowerFlarm and availability. I fly our club gliders a lot and looking into the portable powerflarm devices so I may use in my glider as well.

I...