Search: Posts made by: .Blueskies.
Forum: Piloting November 28th 06, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By .Blueskies.
Colorado Representative calls for "no fly zones" over prisons.

"Blanche" wrote in message ...
:A no-fly zone is irrelevant for all the reasons previously noted here
: and one more...in the event of a...
Forum: Home Built November 21st 06, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By .Blueskies.
A deal at Home Depot

Need to vote libertarian...

"Peter Dohm" wrote in message ...
: Well this Californa homeowner/DIY builder did put a basement...
Forum: Home Built November 21st 06, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By .Blueskies.
I've had it with Chinese tools!

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message ...
: Hmm. Does ACE have things like safety wire pliers?
:
Any pair of pliers are safety wire...
Forum: Owning November 19th 06, 03:00 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By .Blueskies.
Winterizing The Hangar

"Jack Allison" wrote in message

Ah, life in the flat lands.
:
: --
: Jack Allison
Forum: Piloting November 18th 06, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.misc
Posted By .Blueskies.
737 rudder problems of the past

"Todd Tomorrow" wrote in message ...
: I'm gonna be taking 3 flights on Continental 737s around the country
: in the next week or...
Forum: Piloting November 18th 06, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By .Blueskies.
Link to a slideshow

"AJ" wrote in message ...
:I got a link to a slideshow of Cessna's New Generation Piston plane
: that apparantly was...
Forum: General Aviation November 18th 06, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.misc
Posted By .Blueskies.
737 rudder problems of the past

"Todd Tomorrow" wrote in message ...
: I'm gonna be taking 3 flights on Continental 737s around the country
: in the next week or...
Forum: Home Built November 18th 06, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By .Blueskies.
Toe in or toe out?? For Taildraggers

wrote in message ...
:
: There have been a lot of arguments on this issue. The airplanes I've
: had trouble...
Forum: Owning November 18th 06, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By .Blueskies.
Companies Allowing Employees to Fly

"Blanche" wrote in message ...
: Long ago in a Galaxy Far, Far Away...when I worked for Boeing (and it
: really wasn't that long ago) we...
Forum: Home Built November 15th 06, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By .Blueskies.
UV Smooth Prime

"Morgans" wrote in message ...
:
:
: I suspect the problem was that of the primer, not of the topcoats.
:
: Ever notice(d) what the 1987...
Forum: Piloting November 15th 06, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By .Blueskies.
Buy a Cessna Mustang jet at Sam's Club (another "Its the End of The World As We Know It..." ?)

$2,734,600...deposit of $275,000...

"Jay Beckman" wrote in message ...
:
: "Randy Aldous" wrote in message
:...
Forum: Piloting November 12th 06, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Posted By .Blueskies.
Setting altimeters with no radio

"Peter Duniho" wrote in message ...
: "Jim Macklin" wrote in message
:...
Forum: Piloting November 12th 06, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By .Blueskies.
Photos of the inside of the Spruce Goose

"Ron Garret" wrote in message ...
:I was doing some spring cleaning in my photo collection when I came
: across some...
Forum: Piloting November 11th 06, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By .Blueskies.
Recent Political Change May Positively Affect GA - OT

"Jim Macklin" wrote in message ...
: The whole Muslim terrorist world has declared war on the
: USA.
:
:
:

Then why...
Forum: Piloting November 10th 06, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By .Blueskies.
Winds A Factor In Lidle Crash

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message ...
: One of the first things I do when talking flight safety to pilots is to tell
: them...
Forum: Piloting November 10th 06, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By .Blueskies.
Winds A Factor In Lidle Crash

"T o d d P a t t i s t" wrote in message
: ".Blueskies." wrote:
:
: Just push some...
Forum: Piloting November 10th 06, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By .Blueskies.
Recent Political Change May Positively Affect GA - ot

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message ...
: On Tuesday, voters changed the balance of power in the U.S. House
: of...
Forum: Piloting November 10th 06, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By .Blueskies.
Ooops ... incident at Santa Fe

"Morgans" wrote in message ...
:
: ".Blueskies." wrote
:
: Wow, what a beech!
:
: If the mating were...
Forum: Home Built November 10th 06, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By .Blueskies.
Aircraft Spruce Rant

"Dennis Johnson" wrote in message ...
: Best,
: Dennis Johnson
: Lancair Legacy; first flight by Christmas?
:
:

Sounds like...
Forum: Home Built November 8th 06, 10:43 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.ultralight
Posted By .Blueskies.
Screw It's Aircraft Tie Down System

I agree, not necessarily spam, but if these parts are steel then they cannot be "anodised". Cad or nickel plated, but
not "anodised".

"user" wrote in message...
Forum: Home Built November 8th 06, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.aviation.balloon,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By .Blueskies.
Episode of NOVA about Alberto Santos-Dumont airs this week.

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message ...
: Just FYI to readers in the U.S.:
:
: The PBS NOVA TV series is airing a new episode on Tuesday,...
Forum: Piloting November 8th 06, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By .Blueskies.
AOPA Palm Springs?

Buddy of mine is doing a presentation about flying Alaska tomorrow, but I am no where near so will not make it.

"Jay Beckman" wrote in message...
Forum: Piloting November 8th 06, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By .Blueskies.
Winds A Factor In Lidle Crash

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message

: I'm just glad it wasn't me. Or anybody I know.
:
: And frankly, those...
Forum: Piloting November 8th 06, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By .Blueskies.
Winds A Factor In Lidle Crash

Just push some 'top rudder' to help hold the nose up while you are doing that steep turn. Report back your findings...

Oh, be sure you are at least 3,000 agl...

"T o d d P a t t i s t"...
Forum: Piloting November 7th 06, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By .Blueskies.
Winds A Factor In Lidle Crash

Why?

"mike regish" wrote in message ...