Gel coat repair by [email protected]
I’ve been using Prestec for gel coat touch up because that’s what other A&P’s have recommended. I’ve been watching gel coat repair videos on YouTube. Mostly boat because that’s what’s on there. Has anyone tried boat gel coat on gliders? I am not cheap but if I can use a more readily...
Yesterday 07:35 PM
by Roy B. Go to last post
4 20 Soaring
ASW-24 Brake questions by Dgtarmichael
I'm looking to replace the rotor and pads on our ASW-24 (sn240031) this winter and could use some help from somebody who's done it. The Manual only lists a Cleveland brake assembly of 30-9. The Cleveland catalogue lists parts for an ASW 20, 21, 22, 23 using a wheel assembly of 40-78B with brake...
Yesterday 02:46 PM
by Hank Nixon Go to last post
2 12 Soaring
New Battery Type? by AS
Winter is coming and it is time to get the annual Battery / Battery Charger discussion going. I ran across this ad for a new (to me) battery type. It is a Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (LiNiMnCoO2) chemistry and the Ah rating the mfg claims is phenomenal. Has anybody seen or even used this...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 05:29 AM
by Ian Molesworth Go to last post
21 64 Soaring
Best Overall Motorglider available today? by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Didn't want to hijack the current FES tread so I thought I'd start a new one. This topic came up over dinner a couple of weeks ago. When you add all the following into a pot and stir, whats the "Best" Say for Western Great Basin flying. I think it may be the Carat, but I don't know much about...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 05:22 AM
by John Iacobucci Go to last post
222 1,916 Soaring
Help From A good Guy by [email protected]
This past week a very nice gentleman came to our club and offered his services as an instructor and ride pilot. Let me say this, this sport needs more people like Chuck Waldo. Sorry that it was so cold here today Chuck, ha ha . Take care of yourself in NH, come back to Vero Beach soon and we will...
Yesterday 01:17 AM