Parachute needed by Colten Coughlin
Greetings! I have been trying to locate a used parachute, if you happen to know anybody that has one for sale or that you have one for sale, if you could let me know that would be amazing thank you!
by Colten Coughlin Go to last post
15 59 Soaring
Schleicher cockpit by [email protected]
It's snowing and for entertainment sake I thought I'd throw this question out there. One of the selling points of the -24 and later Schleicher gliders is the "crashworthiness" of the fuselage. Waibel won the Ostiv, we've all seen pictures of the test rig dropping a fuselage after a simulated...
WWGC. by Charlie Quebec
Interesting news, the entire Australian team has been penalised for unsporting behaviour on the last day.. A protest is currently being heard. The bun fight at the Keepit corral.
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
33 111 Soaring
WWGC USTeam by [email protected]
In addition to the hugely well deserved congratulations to Sarah, I also think it worth mentioning that nobody does this on their own. Sarah and her team mates would be the first to agree. Kudos to John Good for accomplishing a dream of being the team captain to a World Champion. His dedication to...
ballpark cost to install a towhook on a C182? by Matt McBee
A friend owns a Cessna 182. I am contemplating offering to cover the cost of him installing a towhook so I can fly out of my local airport instead of driving 6 hours round trip every time I want to fly. This would make it possible for me to fly much more often. About how much could I expect this...
Yesterday 10:02 PM
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
6 36 Soaring
6'7" and looking for a glider by Rob[_10_]
I've been reading tall pilot threads here from a few years back, and I wanted to start a new thread. I'm 6'7" 230 lbs with a bit of a taller torso and I'm on the lookout for a glider. I've noticed that legroom isn't usually an issue, but with many gliders, closing the canopy is a problem. I've...
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
46 208 Soaring
Instrument panel labeling by [email protected]
I'm looking for ideas on how to make professional looking placards/labels for a instrument panel rebuild I'm doing. I need to make tiny labels for fuses, and switches and I hate, hate, hate the look of the continuous strip label maker "sticker" stuck to the panel. It looks tacky, but they never...
by jfitch Go to last post