WTB TruTrak 2 1/4 turn and bank by [email protected]
I'm looking for a TruTrak 2 1/4 one minute turn and bank indicator. My understanding is that TruTrak does not make this instrument any more. Please contact me at dreaganatfuse.net if you have one that needs a new home. Thanks, Dan Reagan
Best Path to Race by Jeff Morgan
After a 12 year soaring hiatus to advance my airline career, I am back in. I rejoined my old club and got a flight review, and am happy to report the passion is still there. However, I am at a crossroads, much like before. Our club is all metal ships. Between that and the club time limit per...
by Michael Opitz Go to last post
10 30 Soaring
Jantar SZD 48 "Jantar Std 2" - wing profile templates by Phil Stade[_2_]
I am looking for wing profile data for the Jantar SZD 48 Std 2. Anyone have that information? Thanks Phil
Yesterday 11:15 PM
by Phil Stade[_2_] Go to last post
0 12 Soaring
LXNAV hIGH def maps by Jonathan St. Cloud
Just wondering if anyone flying in the US West is using the LXNAV high def maps in their LX90XX and is it worth it? I have a LX9070 so lot so real estate on screen.
Yesterday 09:11 PM
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post