Search: Posts made by: Andrew P.
Forum: Rotorcraft December 14th 07, 09:26 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Andrew P.
Sears Tools

While I wandered about the Web aimlessly, I heard Stuart & Kathryn
Fields say:
I recently purchased the Sears "Professional" Lithium batteried driver
drills. I purchased two because I was in...
Forum: Rotorcraft November 27th 07, 12:47 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Andrew P.
American Sport copter closes doors

While I wandered about the Web aimlessly, I heard Stuart & Kathryn
Fields say:
American Sport Copter the US source for the Ultrasport series of amateur
built helicopters is closing it's doors. ...
Forum: Rotorcraft October 21st 06, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Andrew P.
Dennis Fetters Rumour

While I wandered about the Web aimlessly, I heard Kevin O'Brien say:

There's a rumour going around that Dennis Fetters perished in a Brantly
crash in Argentina in July.

For a rumour,...