Which Cyclo Polisher Use? by John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
I recently bought a used Cyclo polisher. I borrowed one last year and loved the results. The polisher came with the following foam pads; white, blue, green, orange and yellow pads (least to most aggressive). I used the least aggressive white pads last year and it seemed to do very well to put a...
Today 01:55 AM
by GliderCZ Go to last post
1 24 Soaring
Flight experience by jp
I've searched the FAA Legal Interpretation website for an answer but haven't found one I understand. My question is: Can any of the flight experiences that were used to qualify for a private pilot certificate be subsequently used in part or whole to satisfy the flight experience requirements for...
by Piet Barber Go to last post
11 35 Soaring
Avionics and moisture by [email protected]
We’ve had a particularly wet winter in the Pacific Northwest this year, and I got a chance to fly my motorglider today for the first time in over a month. Just prior to takeoff I noticed that my LXNAV S7 Vario had a small spot of visible condensation on the interior of the glass. I’ve noticed...
Best vario for airmass awareness across the speed range by Jim Hogue
Any suggestions? Either currently available or coming in the near future (next year or so) would be ok, I am not in a rush. Prefer it would fit in one 57mm hole. I take care of navigation and tasks with other standalone devices (full on OpenVario with its own vario/STF sensor board, and a Kobo...
Retracting & rotating main U/C by [email protected]
Hi, is anyone able to point me in the direction of pictures or patent number that describe the retracting & rotating main wheel of the SZD Cobra or the Grob Twin II A? Regards Mark
Future of aviation, or flash in the pan?? by kinsell
The nine px Alice prototype suffered a setback in Arizona as a fire on the ground damaged the plane significantly, ahead of planned taxi tests. https://www.flightglobal.com/air-transport/eviation-alice-prototype-damaged-by-electric-fire-in-arizona/136327.article In other electrifying news, a...
by Emir Sherbi Go to last post
37 90 Soaring
Mechanical Vario Needed by [email protected]
Looking for a working mechanical vario for sale. If you have a winter or whatever sitting up in the shelf gathering dust let me know. It is for installation in another 1-26 thats going to the 1-26 Championships this year. Dan
Yesterday 06:33 PM
by Larry Armi Go to last post