Search: Posts made by: Please Help Me..
Forum: Naval Aviation February 24th 16, 12:42 AM Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.politics.org.nsa,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval
Posted By Please Help Me..
Please kind people, I need to find public interest in this story if I'm going to save my mother's life.

______

Please Help Me..

Most recent development: I've learned today, that despite
Dr. T ordering that any changes in my mother's medications,
be told about as appvoved firstly by me.. (such as...