US sectional charts online by Moshe Braner
I got an e-mailing from the FAA that said, among other things: New editions of all FAA aeronautical charts are now available for pdf download every 56 days. https://www.faa.gov/air_traffic/flight_info/aeronav/Digital_Products/vfr/ The previous editions of the sectionals are dated on that page at...
Today 07:30 AM
by Tom BravoMike Go to last post
4 10 Soaring
$1 billion BMS Ooops... by Dave Nadler
https://insideevs.com/news/490300/hyundai-announces-massive-battery-reacall-82000-bevs/ Discus amongst yourselves...
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
18 39 Soaring
The Yellow Triangle by Nicholas Kennedy
On many German gliders on the ASI is a yellow triangle. This Yelloe Triangle on my ASw 20 and my LS3a is the factory recommended approach airspeed. This speed is 49 knots. This has bothered me for a long time now, I think the factory did alot of pilots a disservice by putting this, to me anyway,...
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
40 153 Soaring
Running XCSOAR on an ereader by john firth
I would like advice on tablets such as KOBO mini which will run XCSOAR; my Kobo Usb port has died. stay safe. John Firth
Yesterday 04:58 PM
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
8 20 Soaring
Airports that have oxygen by Doug Levy
Last year while motor gliding the western states I had trouble finding airports that can fill my oxygen bottle. I did get fills at Ely, Minden, and Inyokern. Do you know of places that can help out a visiting pilot?
by Glidergeek Go to last post