Search: Posts made by: JulietUniform
Forum: Soaring June 15th 21, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By JulietUniform
SN10 Question

Thank you Mr. Striedieck. Hopefully I have not damaged anything. Prior to doing the leak test it never made a continuous tone when I turned it on. It would “beep” then be silent. Now, the tone...
Forum: Soaring June 14th 21, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By JulietUniform
SN10 Question

Thanks John,
Yes, I isolated the TE system and used a very small “mini” aquarium pump. I’m afraid I have damaged an internal sensor. In “vario mode” it sounds a constant tone. In...
Forum: Soaring June 14th 21, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By JulietUniform
SN10 Question

After performing a leak check on my TE system, my SN10 now sounds a continuous tone after power up. (On the ground, haven’t tried in the air) It is not in speed to fly mode but is in vario mode....
Forum: Soaring February 15th 21, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By JulietUniform
Discus CS For Sale in Minnesota

Hi Don,
Would you mind sending me the details?
Thanks,
fedxav8r(at)gmail(dot)com

On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 4:01:40 PM UTC-6, Don Ingraham wrote:
On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 2:38:35 PM...
Forum: Soaring January 1st 21, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By JulietUniform
GOAT ASW20

If anyone has an ASW20 “C” model with a clamshell trailer they want to sell, please contact me.
I might be interested, as Bob Barker used to say, “if the price is right!”.
John U.
Forum: Soaring November 24th 20, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By JulietUniform
Record Numbers Flying US Nightly Soaring!

Thanks Daniel. I’ll check it out...
JU
Forum: Soaring November 23rd 20, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By JulietUniform
Record Numbers Flying US Nightly Soaring!

Daniel,
Are you still hosting the “US Nightly Soaring” contest on Condor?
I tried to register today but the Condor Club web site says registration is closed.
Thanks,
John U.