Flaps/No flaps...practical difference?? by [email protected]
For simple long pleasure flights in the western US or for the rare flights in the Alps would I notice any real PRACTICAL difference between a Discus 2c and other flapped 18m ships? I have NO interest in competition. Thanks
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
38 232 Soaring
Seeking head rest for ASW-20C - or a cheap chiropracter : ) by Dan Colton
I love my ASW-20C but one thing is missing. A baby soft fuzzy headreast to lean into against those full-rack black-out pull ups, and barf your guts red-out push overs. I need one of those soft lams wool pillows attached to a decent frame to configure the perfect head rest. Does anyone has a...
Today 02:08 AM
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
9 94 Soaring
Std. Libelle vs Club Libelle by [email protected]
Hi all, I was wondering if there is a big difference between the Std. Libelle and Club Libelle in things as performance, thermalling and comfort for long flights. Offcourse you can have your Std.Libelle equipped with fuselage wing fairings, winglets, racing canopy, aileron fences, and air...
Yesterday 11:28 PM
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
7 47 Soaring
38th annual ESA workshop - Tehachapi - Labor Day weekend, all are welcome by [email protected]
39th Annual Experimental Soaring Association Western Workshop - 2019 Friday afternoon August 30-Monday September 2, 2019 (Labor Day Weekend) Mountain Valley Airport (L94), Tehachapi, California NOTES: • Lectures in Byard Hangar • Registration and merchandise in the Armstrong Hangar. ...
ASW 17 water ballast system by OregonGliderPilot
Might anyone know of any components or complete water ballast parts for an ASW 17? I am aware that the bags are sometimes available from Herr Streifeneder, but the lead time is long and the costs are high. Thank you,
ILEC SN10 version 2.46 available by Dave Nadler
Available he http://www.nadler.com/sn10/SN10_Resource_Index.html Includes PEV function added for PanAmerican plus minor fixes. Enjoy, Best Regards, Dave
Yesterday 04:24 PM
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
0 15 Soaring
source for clips or sleaves for Hotelier linkages by John Foster
On Wednesday, June 24, 1998 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-6, Al wrote: Lets just say ...."Adaquate" as per Rolls Royce discussing anything mechanical in their sales brochures. Regards Al Armand A. Medeiros wrote:
by JD Williams Go to last post