Search: Posts made by: rmhou at yahoo.com
Forum: Home Built March 12th 12, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By rmhou at yahoo.com
Conical bushings on dynafocal mount

We are replacing sagging bushings in my friend's Pazmany PL-1B. The
engine is a 150hp O-320 with Dynafocal mount, but we are not sure what
type (I or II). However, the airframe engine mount has cups...
Forum: Home Built March 30th 09, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Posted By rmhou at yahoo.com
Power connector for Garmin 400/420/430

I want to build a power cable so I can practice using my Garmin GNC
420W at home. I called Garmin and was told that I can order their
$125 connector kit to build my cable.

The GPS side uses a...
Forum: Piloting January 13th 09, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By rmhou at yahoo.com
RG-58 thinet cable

http://www.cablestogo.com/product.asp?cat_id=710&sku=03188

Would these cable work on aviation NAV/COM/antenna?

Thanks in advance.

Robin Hou
Forum: Home Built January 13th 09, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By rmhou at yahoo.com
RG-58 thinet cable

http://www.cablestogo.com/product.asp?cat_id=710&sku=03188

Would these cable work on aviation NAV/COM/antenna?

Thanks in advance.

Robin Hou
Forum: Owning February 5th 08, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.aviation.owning, rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By rmhou at yahoo.com
PC power using aircraft ground

On Feb 4, 6:26*pm, "Bill Daniels" [email protected] wrote:

No answer on the ground wire but how do you like the LS800? *Do you have the
"View Anywhere" screen and/or the SSD drive?

Forum: Home Built February 5th 08, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.aviation.owning, rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By rmhou at yahoo.com
PC power using aircraft ground

On Feb 4, 6:26*pm, "Bill Daniels" [email protected] wrote:

No answer on the ground wire but how do you like the LS800? *Do you have the
"View Anywhere" screen and/or the SSD drive?

Forum: Home Built August 10th 07, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By rmhou at yahoo.com
Fuel transfer pump

I want to add an aux tank & transfer fuel to main tank with a pump
during flight. I think it makes fuel management easier if the pump
transfer close to the engine's burn rate, say 14 gph.

I also...
Forum: Home Built April 30th 07, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By rmhou at yahoo.com
West coast air race

Is there simuler type of air race as the Copperstate Dash Air Race in
the west coast since its cancelation in 2002?