Forum: Soaring September 8th 18, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Spare Ventus"A" gear doors (new) for sale

Are they still for sale..
Forum: Soaring July 20th 18, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ventus A PDF manuel

Thank you for those who sent me one..

Pat
Forum: Soaring July 18th 18, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ventus A PDF manuel

Hi ,

I am looking for a PDF flight manuel for my Ventus A. Can anyone help me out.

Thanks ,

Pat