Grand Teton Crash by Ernst
Carnage continues, who is next? https://www.jhnewsandguide.com/news/cops_courts/article_87046564-e466-535c-a04c-b3918ec7dcb9.html It is sickening, what can we do to stop this? If it is experience, we would talk about other things. Thinking about Kristine and her passenger David... Ernst
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
16 171 Soaring
Vinyl Numbers by [email protected]
For years I've prepped the area by buffing to remove wax and contaminants, then centered the numbers and started in the middle. Just to find numerous bubbles trapped under the Vinal........Ugh!!! This morning I buffed the area to apply new COBRA decal to a trailer, wiped the area with a towel and...
Yesterday 06:14 PM
by Michael Opitz Go to last post
2 9 Soaring
SeeYou Alternative? by Papa3[_2_]
Not sure if this has been discussed before (quick search of the archives didn't turn anything obvious up). So, I've been using SeeYou for at least 15 years, and I've gotten used to it. However, I'm having some issues with my current install, so I got to thinking "what alternatives are out...
Yesterday 05:07 PM
by Craig Funston[_3_] Go to last post
3 6 Soaring
5th year of living dangerously with LiFePo4 batteries by jfitch
Got it at the beginning of the 2014 season, 12AH Starkpower. Last year I got the CBA battery tester. At the beginning of last year it tested at 11.908 AH (down to 11 V) at a 1.5A load. Just tested it again and got 11.820AH. My panel is drawing about 1.3A if I don't turn on the solar charger, so I'm...
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
41 255 Soaring
WTB Piper Cub or similar Cockpit Glider Release by [email protected]
Looking for Cockpit Glider Release lever mechanism to fit to Piper Cub. Maybe able to modify cropdusting Dump Lever.
Yesterday 03:31 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
4 35 Soaring
New low budget two seater by Tom[_22_]
Hi! We are trying to get new two seater from various funds for our club. Most of the funds force to buy new glider. Can you please help us a little bit with market research and suggest low budget two seater? Thank you all!
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 11:17 AM
by Dan Daly[_2_] Go to last post
45 153 Soaring
First glider Nimbus 2 ? by Surge
A Nimbus 2 is on the market which I'm interested in as my first glider and I'd like some feedback from those who've owned or flown one. I do realize that a flapped, long winged glider is not the best choice for a low time pilot which is why I will keep the glider in a hangar while I first build up...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 09:14 AM
by Simon France[_2_] Go to last post
25 1,270 Soaring